The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will work closely with the project team and partners who oversee the implementation of program monitoring and evaluation activities and data reporting requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Social Science
- Statistics or Population Studies
- Minimum three years of Professional Experience or training on a relevant field minimum of 45 hrs with one year experience.
- M&E Positions
- Data Collection, Documentation and Reporting
- Fluent in English & Arabic languages
- Professional at Using MS Office
- Professional at Using SPSS
Thirty-Five hours a week
Ends December 31st, 2023
Applications submitted after
30-01-2023 are not considered
- Manage a rigorous approach to monitoring and evaluation, including systems to monitor performance toward specific goals and objectives.
- Preparing the budget for follow-up and evaluation for each project and reviewing it with the director of the department
- Collaborate and communicate with assessment consultants to design and implement impact assessments on specific project interventions.
- Designing data collection tools, timetables, analysis methods, and applied techniques.
- Supervising the timely and accurate reporting of quantitative and qualitative data on deviations in cooperation with project staff.
- Collaborate and coordinate with project staff to build and implement monitoring and evaluation tools to identify and gather information and produce documentation on project status and outputs.
- Contribute to research design and methodology for research related to the project.
- Monitoring the results of project activities; Leading in the development of tools for effective utilization of follow-up results in a timely manner for more responsive implementation and contributing to periodic evaluations of specific interventions; And lead the dissemination of project results to internal and external audiences.
- Contribute to the quarterly and annual reports.
- Develop reports from project and research data for learning and dissemination.
- Rapid reporting of any violations and abuses to the project management and follow-up until the course is corrected in the project.
- Doing the work assigned to him by his direct supervisor and in proportion to the nature of his work.